Thursday, December 25, 2014

Advent Thought #26 - Christmas Day



It's Christmas. Jesus Christ, the Savior-WITH-us, has been born. Simply reflect on these following truths today. Read them over and over. Let them soak deeply into your heart. Remember who, what, and why!



Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for He has visited and redeemed His people; He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of His servant David.

He will be...Immanuel.  The Word (who) became flesh and dwelt among us...full of grace and truth!
In Him was LIFE, and that LIFE was the light of men...

Because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the SUNRISE shall visit us from on high to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.






Indeed, my eyes have seen your salvation...a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to Your people Israel. 


(Luke 1:68-69; Matthew 1:23; John 1:14; John 1:4-5; Luke 1:78-79)





XXXXXXXX

The Word became flesh...
He was the light
That could not be overcome by darkness.
The light to guide our feet
Into a peaceful way.
My Salvation (me, a Gentile)!
My Redeemer.
My Glory.
My Sunrise!

Thank you, God my Father, Jesus the Son & sweet, tender Spirit of my Living Lord-
In humble reverence
I worship You!





No comments:

Post a Comment